TWAMP is one of AMP software (Apache, MySQL, PHP) bundles for Windows computer platforms; these solution stacks are used to run dynamic Web sites or servers, and interpreters for scripts written in the PHP (such like Drupal, Joomla, Magento...) and Perl programming languages.
Need No Installation, Zero Configuration
Not like XAMPP, TWAMP can run from anywhere hdd or media (USB drives, flash disks, etc). It can be activated without any installation and need no configuration, the package download size is under 9MB.
TWAMP is commonly used to test web applications on your Windows desktop, and can also be set up on removable media for a portable web server.
- SSL ready, you can visit your own web site https://localhost
- PERL ready, visit your own web url https://localhost/cgi/printenv
- Debug ready, xDebug is included.
Changes in 1.2.3-12
- update to Drupal 6.12 (TWAMPd)
Changes in 1.2.3
- PHP xDebug is disabled by default (improve performance)
- Drupal 6.11 Chinese Traditional language enhanced (TWAMPd only)
Changes in 1.2.2
- add PHP xDebug 2.0.4
- update to PHP 5.2.9-2
- update to MySQL 5.1.33-community
- update to phpMyAdmin 220.127.116.11
- update to XCache 2.0.0-dev
- update to Drupal 6.11 (TWAMPd only)
- Apache 2.2.11 (SSL Certificate inside)
- Perl 5.10.0
- PhP APC 3.0.7-dev
TWAMPd = TWAMP with Drupal (current version 6.11 with CJK languages)
How to use
Download TWAMP or TWAMPd decompress to your hdd then execute ./TWAMP/apmxe.exe
There You can install Drupal in 4 languages (English, Japanese, Chinese Tratitional, Chinese Simplified)