您在這裡

Host Monster is terrible

少东家's 的頭像
少东家 在 2009-03-16 (週一) 07:42 發表

I have had the host for a year. I always thought it is good, and I often recommended it to others. Their supports were nice and responsed quickly. They were nice to non-English customer. But they are very terrible recent months. They are patientless and they often end the chat ( They have a Live Chat System) without any sign.
I met a terrible thing yesterday. I can’t access my websites in their host. My account had been suspended. They told me my one of my websites was hacked. Bill, a support, told me delete some files in a folder. I did. He told me my accout was reactivated and ended the chat. But the websites didn’t work. I had to try to connect the support again. When I connected Bill, he disconnected the chat and refused to talk to me again. I had to connect it again. It was Luke. He told me I should deleted files in another folder. It’s a new site and I didn’t upload any files to it. Yes, it was hacked. I have just built it only for 3 days. I only built a folder via ftp and redirected the dns to it via their Cpanl. Whose responsibility was for being hacked? The most terrible was that Luke threaten me it was last chance and if it happen again, I must look for a new host. Be increditable and impossible, I have lots of sites in their host because I was trust them. They can’t protect my sites and ask me to look for a new host. It’s very difficult to transfer all the sites from one host to another.

I am only one of small their customers, and they don’t care. Although my sites work again, I have to look for a new host. Because I really worried about it. who can recommend good one or give me a solution?
Thanks a lot.